Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What some mothers will do.. round 2

Hello again. Just an update on yesterday. The poster fell off the wall. Yep, should have used duck tape. ( I thought we weren't supposed to use duck tape. sticky residue and all that)

Last night after 4 hours of preparing for a dinner for the Senior Citizens in our ward for the YW/YM, and running cub boy to scouts, zipping over to Soccer boy's game for a little bit, I got home at 9:15pm to make another Senior Class campaign poster. He wanted Zoolander.

What that means? Taking enough photos in 9 different shirts-- with the same expression in all of them and reviewing...

Soccer boy snickering, "That one is stupid"

Me, "It looks fine"

Soccer boy, "Let's take another."

"click"

Soccer boy, "That one I look like a dork"

Me, "I thought that was the idea."

Soccer boy, "let's take another."

"click"

Soccer boy laughing, "That one is funny"

Me, "You look like you've been zinged by a cattle prod."

Soccer boy, "I like it."


Me. "Ok then, next shirt!"

Here is the final product...


Don't know how he got them to stick to the wall since he left before I found the duck tape....
Good luck Zoolander man.


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh my heck. He looks exactly like his Dad. BTW-I saw uncle dave on glenn beck..

Jessica said...

He seriously looks so much like his dad...thought it was his dad when i scrolled down the screen...by the way, isn't Soccer boy suppose to stay like 10 years old forever. Who is that guy in the picture...man I need to come visit. They probably don't even know who I am!

Mari said...

I love the zoolander theme, totally clever!