Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm on the hunt

In a house full of boys it is difficult to have one little thing to yourself. You know, like your favorite cookies for instance. If I buy a treat, I may or may not get any. I have stashed things in the fruit room for the future and have found them ransacked with only the empty packaging as evidence.

I discovered some years ago that my husband was buying his own cereal and hiding it in an unlikely cupboard. He still does that except the boys know where it is now. He also hides his own cookies.

I've been hiding things too. When one place gets discovered I find another one. Recently the cookie monster told me he had a hidden stash as well. It is somewhere in the living room....

It seems we're all busy trying to find each others hidden stash of snacks. Perhaps putting the tostitos in the pantry in plain view will keep them safe until game time tomorrow...

1 comment:

jen said...

hahaha isn't it the truth with kids? My kids are not quite old enough to figure out my hiding spots yet. :)