Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long time no blog

Since the last time I wrote, we performed in our Stake Cultural Activity as Africans, 2 of the boys were drummers, we had the ward bbq with a dunking booth--my son and I were dunked, I attended girls camp with 24 girls as the Cardiac Crew-- theme "HEARTS" Hear. The. Savior. It was also a Stake thing, we got home just before the 4th of Jul, my Sis came to visit briefly a couple of times, and we had the Checketts fam reunion, and I taught the lesson in YW's this last Sunday. This week is the Bountfiful handcart parade and carnival, we are volunteering for 2 days to run the games and pony rides and we will be putting flags up on the 24th with whoever isn't on vacation. That would be me.

So that's why I haven't written in a while. I'll try and be better. :)

1 comment:

LHammer said...

Yay! You're back! Can't wait to read more. Love your guts!