Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'll try, but I may make a bloggin' mess of it.

Ok, so here's my blog. Ta da. Now I just need to figure out how to add pictures...and come up with something mind blogging incredible to say, and impress the blog out of all my friends and family.

Why did I pick boysRme? Because it's short, easy, and grammatically incorrect.

Next time I write, I'll tell ya what's happening in my neck of the woods, unless of course, I get voted off the island.

ourfeetarethesame dawlink

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

YAY-yippee skippy. I will tell the world all about you!!!! (or least the 5 people that read my blog) Now there will be pressure for you.....

LHammer said...

Well, hot dang it, you did it! Like the green, very bright. I'm proud of you big sis!

Can't wait to read on . . .

jen said...

way to go aunt gin!
welcome to the wonderful world o bloggers. :)

Jillybean said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to hearing more from you :0)
Jill
( one of Marilyn's 5 readers)