Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May 1st!



I looked out the window this morning and this is what I saw. Snow covered spring flowers...


I wasn't going to go for my usual walk, but then it cleared up briefly and so Benny and I went. It's currently snowing again...

I have decided to commit myself to staying away from: CANDY, CHOCOLATE, BROWNIES, CAKE, COOKIES, and any other pleasure inducing FAT producing YUM YUMS. It's been 3 weeks or so. I've actually lost 4 lbs. Well... ok, I gained 2 before I lost 4 and it's possible is just water, but Hey, I'll take it!


But I've discovered another problem... My mind has a brain of it's own! Huh? Scratch that. My brain has a mind of it's own!? Whatever. Anyway having giving up one happy, pleasure producing outlet, I've found another: SHOPPING. They say confession is good for the soul so here goes:

Underneath my bed I have made surprising discoveries: DEEP BREATH...


This cute little pair of white sandals...


and... Ooh! a comfy black pair with white polka dots...


and what is spring with a little HOT PINK!

and a purse to match! Hee hee, Ha ha, whopee!


Did I mention Ann Taylor is my new best friend?
and I almost forgot this red number!

What the bling bling was I thinking?
It was in the display window of Hallmark
calling my name....
So there it is. I finally blogged again. If my husband happens to check this...I just want to say, Hi honey! It wasn't me, it was my evil twin!... Love ya.










3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Ok-I'm diggin on those polka dot flip flops--where did you get them? I am a sucker for flip flops. Thanks for updating your blog after my pathetic email!

Jessica said...

YEAH you are still alive over there. I am jealous of many things...the snow. It is too hot already. But, hey what am I thinkin...It is May :( Also, cute shoes! I was tellin my mom the other day that I have about 50+ pairs of shoes, but man I would love to add those to my collection :) And the purses (I bet I have 25 or more different bags, I am pathetic). They are very cute. Love the pink ones, and the purse!!

Mari said...

Those shoes and purses are sooooo cute! I especially love the pink shoes and the red purse. Cute cute cute.